Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mommy's Little Breaks

I have so much fun on my phone with those tiny breaks every now and then.  I've been doing the photo a day journals where they tell you what to take a photo of and you interpret it your own way.  So fun.  So today was day 19 and A Sign. So I posted this photo I had taken at the mall awhile back with the forever lemonade that's for a limited time.  Haha. I hash tagged it with #dumbsigns on Instagram and had fun clicking on the link to see all the funny signs! Oh man,  I'm so tired.   Charles was sleeping next to me as I was looking at the pictures and I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud! I included. Some that I saw here.

My husband knooooows I don't like to waste my time in Facebook or phone games but there is one I discovered that I will play!  Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?  It's great because it's completely refreshing me on some old stuff from school!  LOL. I love it.

No comments: