Monday, July 16, 2012

Daily Happenings with the Crazies

So I had ran out of coffee and just haven't been able to get over to Sam's club to get my big box of Keurig cups.  It's a waaaay better deal to buy them there.  However, I'm still trying to get used to my husband not being home during the day.  We would always run errands together.  Lately I have been just waiting till he gets home because he usually loves to go but he's been too tired.  After much desperation and drinking the only coffee in the house, which is decaf, I finally just took the kids and went.  Ohhhh.... thank you God for creating these beans in order for me to have a delicious cup of coffee every day.


We started giving chore money to the kids again and they are super excited.  We reevaluated how much they should be getting by how many chores they have and how hard they are.  Sigh.  I can't get away with just a little bit anymore.  Heh heh.


Sooo, in a week we are starting the "every two weeks there is another birthday."  Ivy's starts it off (till of course Juliet next year) and so we are gonna be super busy have way too much fun.  It's funny because my son Ryan was just telling me he wanted to go to a trampoline place for his birthday.  The very next day I saw it on Groupon and was able to purchase tickets for half the price.  Wheee!  I love saving money. 

Lately I decided to put a cap on how many kids we have coming through our house.  I love kids over but I'm starting to get behind on my work and it's about time to declutter again. Didn't I just do that?  Sigh.

4 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

That's right. You be FIRM on that cap of "no more than 100 kids over weekly." :)

You always have someone over it seems!

Zion said...

Wow, birthdays galore! That is so great that you got that group on. Let me know how the chores thing goes. I am about to start that process for my son. :)

Anne Nicks said...

I know the feeling about not having coffee and the feeling of waiting on the hubby to get home to help you with the kids (I only have two not seven lol). Thanks for the post!

Anne Nicks said...

Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy reading your blog! So you have been awarded with the original blog award! Please follow the link to grab the award and pass it onto others!
http://mjrs2012.blogspot.com/p/original-blog-award.html