Thursday, September 30, 2010

This Looks So Bad

We were all sitting together and chilling out when Caleb crawled up and wanted to sit next to his daddy. Well, he reached his little hand (and his whole arm since he's so little) into the chip bag. Ashley then grabs my almost empty soda and tries to take a sip. I had to get a snapshot of this because it looks so funny. Heh heh.

 

I rarely ever buy potato chips because it's so bad for you but I had these from a party for one of my kids.  Naughty!


Ashley is always wearing really girlie stuff around the house. It's funny because Ivy gets really upset if I put anything girlie on her at all and Ashley gets really upset it I DON'T put something really girlie on her.  Such opposites. 

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Caleb needs a remote. :)