Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!!!

This is Caleb as a newborn!!!  Isn't he adorable??   AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!  Darn it they grow so fast.  Sigh.

 We had an early party for my son Caleb about a month ago so he could celebrate with his cousin.  Because of it, I almost forgot the actual day of his birthday which is September 25th.  I was sitting here typing on the computer and was like "Whoa!  It's Caleb's birthday!"  Do homemakers ever look at calendars?  I do not very often.  All my kids birthday are extremely close together but Caleb's is the last one.  We have had lots and lots of cakes in the last couple of months.  :D  It's a wonder that I have not gained any weight.  Haha.

My mother-in-law below with Caleb.  He's soooooo cute.  My sweetie pie.



Caleb below sitting at kid table eating vetetables.



My baby boy is 1!  Wow, happy birthday to my baby.  I tell all you guys to stop growing up so fast and you just don't listen to me.  Stinkers!  I love you, Caleb Joseph.  You may a celebrity in my heart.  I love watching the news things you learn every day. I laugh when I see your first steps.  I cry when you are hurting.  My heart jumps for joy when I see you in your crib each morning.  I love seeing your new teeth coming in even if you don't think it's very fun right now.  Trust me. You're gonna need those.


I love his little diaper butt.  Babies in diapers are just so cute.  Most of the time I like him in a diaper but I will only get away with it while it's still warm here.  In this pic, he just came back from church so he is dressed up so cute.  I will post pics from his birthday party soon. :)

4 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh yay! Caleb is getting to be such a big fella! :)

Mom said...

Oh my goodness--I can't believe Caleb is 1 already?!? Wow! Happy Birthday Caleb!

The K Family said...

WOW! That year blew by so quickly! Happy Birthday Caleb!

Sarah said...

He is absolutely adorable as all your children are! xxx