Monday, June 21, 2010

Kids Are GREAT!

Church conference is coming up and I'm hoping to have a houseful of kids!  A couple goes to a conference out of town for a week and it's hard to find sitters (that you trust) if there is no family.  Usually we have kids to watch so I am hoping to have at least a couple of families.  So far I only have 2 kids extra besides my own.  I usually always have extra kids at my house different times of the week.  LOL.  Kerrianne (on the left) is Ivy's best friend.  I caught this pic of them having fun in the backyard. 




Ashley below on swing. Here are some pics from previous conference babysitting!  It's a fun party.  :D
  Click HERE and HERE.


We seriously need to add on some more fun stuff in the house for kids!  It's very hot outside so I don't think we'll be out much except at night.  :P

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wish you could watch our kids when we need to go out of town! Maybe you should move to NZ and be our in-town family!