Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Following My Dad's Band







My dad is in a Christian band and they travel around to churches.  Some bigger ones and even some baby churches.  Here, they are a smaller church but there was four visitors!  The band and the testimonies along with the dramas got to share the gospel and play.  It was fun and I brought along a friend of mine. This is actually my church I grew up in.  It's always SO fun visiting my old friends and going out to eat with them afterwards. 



That's my dad!  He's been playing in bands ever since I was a baby.  I still love to see him and hear him play.  My parents are awesome people.  No matter what they've gone through in life, they just keep going serving God.  I love that about them.  They are faithful and it sends a message to me.  Never quit.  Never give up.  Eternity is forever and life is good serving God!  :)  It was such a blessing, no joke, being raised in a Christian family. 





Ashley was sitting right in front of me and she kept popping up to talk to me.  Right when I was taking a pic of my dad, I got her instead.  Little cutie!  I love my blondie girls.  haha. 



I straightened Ashley's hair that day.  Normally she has curls!  After the music scene we stayed an hour just chatting with my old friends and having a great time!  Then we decided to hit up an Applebees and who do I run into while there?????  My big sis, Tammy and her husband!  She had just got done playing volleyball.  Dang.  That would be so fun.  I should seriously think about joining a team also.


My mom below giving testimony:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad has been playing in Christian Bands, since 1977.
Isn't He cute!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

Your Mom looks tired in her testimony video, before it's clicked on..poor gal.. just kiddin, it's Mom again