Friday, June 25, 2010

My 31st Birthday

On June 14th I turned 31!  This is my in-laws, my hubby and I.


Cousins playing in the little house. This is such a cute pic! 

Juan is a great guitar player so he played some songs on my purple (heh heh) guitar.  He has a good voice too!  It was so great sitting down with the family and just chilling.

Kyle joins in the music fun!  A house was meant to be filled with laughter, music, and good fellowship.  My mom and dad were there too!  We had lots of fun.  :D

My brother-in-law on the left, father-in-law in the middle watching Charles as he shows him his game he plays once a week.  We love to have game night at our house once a week.  It's really just a nice excuse to have to fun with friends. :D

4 comments:

Mom said...

Happy Birthday Jenny! I can't believe your in-laws look so young. It must be so nice for your kids to have all of their grandparents around. Beautiful family--as usual!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Jen forgot to mention that Her Parents were there also

Anonymous said...

Wowwwww!!!! Charles Parents almost look like Teenagers Haha..just kidding :)