Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Learning Guitar



It has been so neat learning guitar with my husband. We have always wanted to but just never carved out the time. My husband is a drummer and I am a praise and worship singer at church and we absolutely love singing praise songs to God. My favorite, favorite music in the whole wide world is Praise and Worship. When my day is going rough, or I am having bible study with the kids, or I just want some quiet time with music, praise songs are what we love. Sooo, I hope to keep learning so we can play more. For now we can just play chords and strum well. We would like to go beyond that though. We love to just sit and play our guitars together and sing. It's just so neat that we share this interest. It is even neater that him and I have so much in common. :) I bet it's easy to spot which one is my guitar.

No comments: