Friday, December 21, 2007

Sister in Town!


My sister and her family are missionaries in Capetown, South Africa. They come back every two years for a visit so they just took a 28 hour flight in to visit for a month! We are just so excited and we can't get enough of them. We met at Sweet Tomatoes just after they got off the plane. Dan is still there because he will only be visiting for two weeks. I will share some funny stories with you soon when I get the time!

On the left is my mom, me, my nephews, my niece, my cutie pie Charles, my kids, then my dad, some more of my nephews, my sister Tammy, and then Jodee (being silly) who is visiting from South Africa. Her kids are mixed in with other kids at the table. She has four. :o) Click on picture for better view. It's cute seeing what all the kids were doing. Trust me, going to Sweet Tomatoes with 11 kids all under the age of 10 is not an easy thing. ((Chuckle))

No comments: