Friday, December 14, 2007

Tell Me About Yourself

These are fun. Let me know if you do one too on your site!

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Jenny (or Virginia)
Birthday:June 14th
Birthplace:Globe, Az
Current Location:Not telling dork
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Blond
Height:5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Irish, German, English, and Cherokee
The Shoes You Wore Today:None, love to be barefoot at home or else heels
Your Weakness:Stylish Clothes (Even though I'm a homemaker) Love to stay cute.
Your Fears:Losing a loved one close to me
Your Perfect Pizza:Hawaiian
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Homeschooling with success
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:Need some coffee
Your Best Physical Feature:Hmmm.... Everyone says my legs. /always has.
Your Bedtime:Around midnight
Your Most Missed Memory:The three days my husband and I spent when dating walking downtown just talking and holding hands
Pepsi or Coke:Coke (Not really. Diet Dr. Pepper with Cherry and Vanilla
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds
Single or Group Dates:Single dates all the way.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Totally Chocolate!
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee
Do you Smoke:No way
Do you Swear:No, I'm a Christian
Do you Sing:Yes, on stage at church
Do you Shower Daily:Duh
Have you Been in Love:Of course. Love can hurt sometimes. But can't live without it.
Do you want to go to College:I would love to go to chef's school. Mostly though, just want to help people in need or lonely
Do you want to get Married:I am so married. 9 years.
Do you believe in yourself:At times. I really am hard on myself. A lot people said I'd never be a mother. Now I'm a mom of five. I love it.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Yes!
Do you think you are Attractive:Somewhat. Not crazy attractive though. Just get by.
Are you a Health Freak:Not a health freak food wise but an exercise nut.
Do you get along with your Parents:With my mom sometimes, with my dad, all the time.
Do you like Thunderstorms:NO! ((Scared))
Do you play an Instrument:Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Piccalo, flute, and some piano
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:No way. Christians don't drink. So no.
In the past month have you Smoked:No. Although I admit I like the smell of it. Would never willingly kill myself for it though
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes. Due for another
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, bought a cute shirt at my favorite store Charlotte Russe
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Ummm... well, it's sitting right here next to me. The mint ones. (I am so caught)
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No way. Try to. Doesn't work for me.
In the past month have you been on Stage:Oh yes, all the time.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No. Um, that's not supposed to happen in marriage but unfortunately there are selfish people out there.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Uh no. Used to but I got delivered from that. Thank God! Oh the wild days.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No, just maybe a chocolate from kids halloween bin
Ever been Drunk:Oh yes. Easily. But don't drink anymore.
Ever been called a Tease:oh yes. Not while married though.
Ever been Beaten up:Almost lots of times. hated school. Girls always wanted to beat me up over guys.
Ever Shoplifted:oh yes. Thankfully I am clean of that!
How do you want to Die:given a chance to tell friends goodbye and make sure heart is right with God.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Like, uh, I am so I guess what I am now. A homemaker and a loving wife.
What country would you most like to Visit:France. Not so much. I am very happy here.
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Green
Favourite Hair Color:Looooove Dark Brown. Never blond hair on guys.
Short or Long Hair:Short. Nice and clean cut.
Height:6 foot or more
Weight:whatever, just not obese
Best Clothing Style:American Eagle
Number of Drugs I have taken:never
Number of CDs I own:I don't know. Just love praise music
Number of Piercings:just one in each ear
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Here, now? Hold on, I have to count... could be here awhile. Gee, a lot. I hurt a lot of people in my past. Sadly.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: