Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Pill

I found a great article about having children and what this means personally to my life. To each of us we hold our own beliefs in this regard. Over the years I have found myself changing with my views about birth control. It's not that I don't believe in a form of birth control, I just don't believe in "The Pill", or any type of it put in my body for that matter. I'm not the type that has a kid once a year, but I admire those who do. Those who let God control how many children they have just like the bible times. Those who have a quiver full. That's amazing. Anyhow, if this has been something on your mind, you might find this article very encouraging. I know I did. Thank you Kristin for the article.

Why Some Evangelicals are Throwing Out Birth Control
(And my self-centeredness along with it.)
Post a Comment