Friday, January 04, 2013

Traveling with Nine

On the way back from visiting my good friend we took a stop for a potty break.  My kids still try to convince me they don't need to potty. Yeah sure. We always make them go anyway because I know they'll ask ten minutes after we leave.  Especially when there is a lot of people in the family. Whether its the mall or a rest stop EVERYONE is going at the same time.  This stop is our favorite because of the view!  Sooooo pretty. Its a pretty popular stop so its fun to see all the different places people are coming from.

My friend is going through a huge change in her life and we hoped we could just give encouragement and lots of hugs.  Changes are not always easy and can be kind of a shock too. I know! 

Well, here are some great pics of the beautiful view!  ;)  Turns out we visited my friend during the coldest times they've had in awhile. I'm glad since half my kids have never seen snow.

1 comment:

Melany aka Supermom said...

WOW. Its beautiful there