Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Shortage on Clean Tween Entertainment

My kids were big... or I should say HUGE fans of Veggietales back in the day.  It was fun.  Then they were big fans of Bibleman when they were about 8 or 9 years old.  Well, I have a couple of tweens and they just don't have any type of Christian entertainment for their age.  I'm sure there is some available out there, just very little.  Our childrens church shows many of these shows or movies but they don't have any like this for the tweens.  I don't know about you but I sure would like to support something like this that brings clean entertainment to our kids without the filth of Hollywood.  It doesn't just bring entertainment, but deals with real life situations that they can relate to.  Well, for them to be able to successfully push it forward, they need our support!  Lets give secular Hollywood a kick in the butt by showing we care for some moral and clean entertainment.  I know I do!


No comments: