Saturday, August 25, 2007

Meet Our Pets!


I haven't been able to use my camera in a while but I wanted to show you pictures of our pets. We have Daisy, who is Charles' dog, our 6 month old Great Dane. She is very sweet tempered. Princess, my Chihuahua, who thinks she's Daisy's mother. Halo, our male cat, who is the calmest and most sweet cat I've ever met. He's Ryan's cat. Jasmine, our female cat with an attitude. I have to hand it to her though, she has put up with a lot. In her earlier days, she would let Ivy push her all around in her shopping cart without a fuss. She is actually Chaz's cat and when Chaz is sleeping at night, Jasmine is always laying right next to him. Then we have our two English Parakeets, Batman and Donut. They are stationed in our living room. They are sweethearts. Last but not least, is our parakeets whom Ryan named, Spongebob, Patrick, and Billy. They have some serious attitudes so they are stationed in the kids Playroom. They can hoot and holler in there all they want. Okay, enough with the intros. Just wanted you to meet the other side of our family I have never introduced you to. :o)

No comments: