Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long Time Friend Comes For Visit












Ohhh, you know how it is when you have a long time friend you haven't seen in years, and they want to come and see you, see your kids, and just see how you are doing. Heidi is a friend I met when I was sixteen. She has seen me go through a lot (you know, trouble teen years) and and so she saw me way before I was married. She knew I always wanted a little girl named Ashley Rose. She knew my hopes and dreams for a family someday. I saw her go through hard times and heartbreaks. Well, we lost contact and the last time she saw me was 8 years ago when I just had Chaz. So imagine her seeing me now with 5 kids! LOL. She loved visiting and even came with us to Wednesday night church service. It was great seeing her again and the kids really loved her. (Ryan especially liked hiding behind chairs and then scaring her). Daisy (our Great Dane) kept trying to sneak in the house to nuzzle her because she liked Heidi.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Awesome!!! You can tell the kids really like her too.

I like your kitchen setup. Looks like everyone has a place to sit that is comfortable. :]

Chris H said...

How lovely to catch up and get to show off your cute kids to a long time old friend.