Saturday, February 07, 2009

Kid's Club
























We all headed to the mall for the Kid's Club that they hold there once a week. We had to take Ivy's neighbor friend as well. :) Of course, what's a mall day without having makeovers at the makeup stand? I bought the make up as well. That is my friend Michele getting some makeup and giving her daughter a kiss. :D We loved her eye shadow so she had to buy it. I've been going to these kids club since Chaz was born almost 9 years ago. One thing I didn't know though! When you are a Kids Club member, you get discounts in the food court (20%) and they ride the carousel for free. Awesommmmeee..... that's what Charles and I said because those are $3 a pop and with 5 kids, well, that adds up fast. We had a lot of fun that day and I think we are gonna keep going to those. I think every other week though instead of every week. :P Can you believe Ivy's pose in that hat picture? LOL. I told her to tilt her head down and look up at me and she got it in a second. Couldn't believe it. I didn't even show her what I meant. What a poser. Oh yeah, we all went into one of the stores and we had fun trying on hats with the girls and just eye shopping.




1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

How fun! And what a view from the carousel outside!