Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Fun!







Halloween was our usual tradition of taking our kids to Grandma and Granddads house for trick or treating in there area. It's a nice time for the kids to be with them and also a great area for going on such a mission. Getting candy. haha. I don't have the actual pictures of Halloween day because I did not have my camera with me that night. Chaz and Ryan were SWAT, Kyle a firefighter, Ivy a fairy princess, and Ashley a bunny. It was so cute. After that they headed to a party in the church annex for kids where they play lots of games and win prizes. It's always crazy, yet fun, and of course they brought home more Goldfish they won. (They are gonna end up in my friends fish tank since mine never leave past 3 days). In these pics, the kids were having fun all exchanges costumes so the girls look so cute in them.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow that outfit is bright! Awesome costumes!

Anonymous said...

SO cute