Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bowling Sunday With Friends


Lately its been so cool because we have been getting Groupons and having more family adventures at a better price. Last Sunday we took our family bowling for more than half the price it would have cost for our family. Man, the month of June has been so fun and it's also been a very long month because of everything we have been doing.


 In one month we have gone ice skating, the teams have gone to a team camp out of town, We went to the lake, Ryan had surgery on his foot (not fun), we went bowling, and we went on family camping with the church.  This week we are having Vacation Bible School and Ryan and I volunteered as one of the leaders. I have been having the worst headaches ever because of the wildness from it but I love it and I'm having a blast. Of course Ryan's surgery wasn't fun but its definitely shaken things up a little bit for us. I am proud of the good attitude Ryan is having still being he has to be in a cast during the fun month. 


When some people from church wanted to go bowling together, I was excited to take my family to bowl with them. Sometimes I'm still so amazed at the friends I have gained in the last 10 months. I feel so blessed and sometimes I still can't believe it. This year has definitely been a new year for us and much, much needed spiritually and emotionally. I feel God has definitely led us to where we are and I have seen the evidence of it in my personal walk with God, which has grown significantly, and joy that I have not seen in myself for many years. Seeing the change in children and in my family as a whole. The fruits is what I'm looking at.
Anyway, here are some fun pics!! 

1 comment:

Tommy Marsh said...

Hi great readinng your blog