Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bunks for the Boys

For awhile we have been trying to be patient for the boys to get a bunk bed. Finally, finally we found the perfect, matching set. This time it's wood and sturdy. They had decided to take the smallest room about a year ago in exchange for having a big game room. We figured it be a good idea because it meant the bedroom is for sleeping only. No distractions. Works well! The big boys get the top and little ones on the bottom. Each one has their own bed, new mattress. I know in a big family especially they need to have their own space.

Another problem I was having is my dishwasher getting clogged.  I tried and tried to teach the kids to rinse their dishes first but dishwasher still got clogged. I went out and got one with a garbage disposal built in. Problem solved!  :)

1 comment:

Chris H said...

We had bunks when we had our 6 kids all home.
I hope your boys make their own beds!

Good luck getting the kids to not clog up the dishwasher now.