Friday, March 20, 2009

Trials and Hard Times For Friend

My friend and her three kids are staying with us for awhile. Divorce is an ugly thing that cracks and bruises the heart. It's sad to see first hand what it does to little kids that don't understand why their daddy is gone. I'm glad to be here to give lots of hugs. Seeing what divorce does first hand because I'm experiencing what my friend is going through, makes me sick to my stomach. It really does feel like a death. I think "My God, 50% of marriages end in divorce"? This is sad! It's heart breaking. My heart is breaking watching it unfold and I hate every moment of it. As a friend, I hate to see this happen. I am fortunate my parents are married still and so I've never had to experience it. I never want to. I am one of the fortunate ones. Sigh.
Post a Comment