Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bathroom Embarrassment


When I was at church earlier tonight, my daughter told me she had to go to the restroom. So I took her in the middle of the sermon. When we were in there, I just waited outside the stall for her to finish. That's when I heard her passing gas. I smiled to a friend and then I said, "Looks like someone has an upset tummy. You going poopie?" My friend and I then giggled. Ivy didn't answer. Another girl came in and I said the next stall was available. She went to try it but to my horror, someone was in there. It wasn't MY daughter that had bad gas. It was an ADULT. I had been asking her she had bad gas and had to go poopie! I ducked out of there as fast as I could before that person could see me! Afterward I told my husband and he laughed all the way home. How embarrassing! That poor lady. She was probably wondering why I was talking like that. Garsh.

4 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

At least you didn't ask if she needed help wiping her bottom LOL! You'd be on the news and I'd have to go HEY I KNOW THAT LADY, and who knew she was so weird??

heidi @ ggip said...

OH DEAR! I would have done the same thing and ran out asap.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. That IS embarrassing! At least you left before the two of you had to look each other in the face!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Ha! How embarrassing!