I seem to run into this question a lot. As far as kids go, it seems that everyone has their idea of how many children people should have. So, I've come up with my own list of why I like having children! How many is too many? I don't know!!! Just enjoy them whether you have 1 or 20! Time with them is too short to miss out.
1. My life is so much more fun!!!
2. I love hearing the pitter patter of my 2 year old's feet.
3. Seeing Charles love being a daddy and laughing at his kids antics are cute.
4. Hearing my boys try to talk using big words they don't understand is adorable.
5. Having 5 kids brings me out from under the "normal standard". I love being the odd one out.
6. Kids make me see things about myself I otherwise would never have admitted to.
7. Hearing giggles in the room because kids are playing together.
8. Hearing daddy say prayers with the kids every night and seeing Ivy clasp her little hands together.
9. It's so nice having people come up and tell me my kids are well behaved in public. It makes me feel like I'm doing something right.
10. I have every excuse imaginable to go to every toy section available in my state.
11. Having my boys come up and tackle me with kisses.
12. Seeing Charles get excited whenever I take a pregnancy test is the best part for me. I love his reactions.
13. Hearing Ivy call "mommy" from her crib is soooo cute. Even when it's 2am and she just wants a drink of water.
14. Maybe I should stop this list now before it ends at 100.
15. Okay, I think you get the point.
16. Hope you have so much more to add as to why you love having kids!!!