Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Goodbye Rhonda...for now.

Goodbye to my friend Rhonda who battled cancer for the last 10 years. She was my Sunday school teacher when I was young and friend. I still remember her sharing scriptures with us girls at the table, telling us about Jesus. She was always so soft spoken and had a beautiful heart. She was very giving. Last I spoke with her she said she always believed in me and cared about me. She had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and she is with Him now. I am going to miss you. I will see you in Heaven, Rhonda. Love- Jenny

Picture 1: Beautiful Rhonda at Conference in Prescott
Picture 2: Rhonda far right and Charles and I far left with kids.
Picture 3: Rhonda's obituary
Picture 4: Rhonda at get together at my parent's house (5th person from left)
Picture 5: Me, Tammy, and Rhonda in background seeing Dan and Jodee off to Capetown, South Africa.

Post a Comment