1. Read to my kids more! I just started reading 3 books a night to my kids and I know it's not only good for them but it's also a good time together.
2. More dinner parties. You have to know that I love parties. Not the ungodly kind of course! But the fellowships. I have parties now but once I get in my house I can have them more often. I absolutely love having people come and relax at my house.
3. More devotion to God. Knowing Him. Not just learning about Him.
4. More organization! I always feel like I have too much. Simpler is better.
5. Be more forgiving. Yes, I've had friends betray me, but I've learned to forgive. Otherwise, I've seen that people slowly just become more bitter over time. I want to have smile wrinkles, not angry ones! :D
6. Would love to do more baking. I haven't really enjoyed being in a little place and I can't wait to have a kitchen I can move in.
7. Lose 7 lbs so I can be where I was in weight before I had children!
8. Have longer hair! Why is my hair taking so long to get past my waist? Arrgh!
9. Reread my James Dobson books. "Bringing up Boys", and "The Strongwilled Child". These books are amazing and have helped me a lot.
10. Get 2 dogs, a couple of birds, and some dwarf frogs! I have a cat already. I love animals.
11. Hugs my kids more!
12. Offer more training with my kids. They love to do things with me. It makes me sad to see when parents always treat their kids like they are always in the way. We complain about not spending enough time with them but we forget that we are easily missing the little moments we get all day in the smallest of tasks.
13. Love Charles more and more each and every day! God knew who was truly meant for me! Although I am a Christian, I know my personal actions every day form the rest of our lives together and that's not to be taken lightly.
Happy Thursday Thirteen!