Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Farewell Stephen





Farewell Stephen. Thank you for everything you did for our freedom. I have this memory of your mom babysitting me and we're in McDonalds. I remember asking her for a Happy Meal and we were real young. I was 6 years older than you but we all had the same friends that we grew up with in church. I love the little picture in the nursery of you (boy in red on bottom row), Veronica, Hope, Isaiah, Jacob, David... The nursery where we grew up. I remember the toys and rolling around in the little football toy chest. You grew up and became our hero, Stephen. Thank you. I can't wait to see you again in Heaven. (pic of band is Stephen on guitar playing in his Christian band.) -Virginia (Jenny)

*Memorial page
*ABC News
*Daily Courier (Prescott, Az)
*Arizona Republic

No comments: