Friday, July 16, 2010

Wifi Madness

I don't have internet at home and so I usually go places to use wifi and blog.  I've loved it that way.  Except for the last two weeks.  It's been so weird how something would always happen to where I couldn't do it.  No joke.  Either a place's system would be down or too slow and it would take 20 minutes just to load one page.  It's been one thing after another and I love to blog so that's been a bummer!!!!

In 4 days my little girl will be turning 5 years old.  Yikes!  Her daddy told her she can't turn 5.  She can have a party but she can't turn 5.  LOL.  Ivy believes him and thinks he's serious.  She says, "Mommy, daddy is telling me I can't turn 5.  Can you ask him if I can?"  Then I'll say, "Daddy, you have to let her because she wants to go to kindergarten really bad." 

Every day she asks how many days till her birthday.  She's been asking since there was 200 days still.  So, as you can imagine, I have happy to say there are only four more days. 

No comments: