Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day





























We had our very first real Christmas morning at home where the kids
looked forward to waking up to a surprise in the morning. It was pretty awesome. They didn't even wake up till 8am! LOL. The picture you see of my feet on top of a box, is of Charles putting together the truck for them at 3am Christmas morning. It took us several hours. I'm showing you my view of sipping hot cocoa watching him do all the work. LOL! My sis, Jodee, sent some gifts down from South Africa and the kids loved that. Like the fridge magnets where you can dress the girl in different outfits on the fridge. That is really neat and
cute. Thanks Jodee! I also found out I finally get to be an aunt on my husband's side! I'm can't wait to hold the little one. I absolutely love all my niece and nephews and love being an auntie. :D I hope you had a great CHRISTmas! We got to celebrate Christmas Eve in God's house the night before. A great way to bring in Christmas.

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I had to embiggen that pic and look... You have ornaments on your palm tree LOL!

Those kids are growing fast. The car is the BEST present ever!!