Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's a Girl!



I'm definitely having a girl. My husband met me at my doctor's office along with Chaz and Ryan. We couldn't wait to find out what we are having. As soon as the technician put the ultrasound up to my stomach I could see I was having a girl. It's a good thing I wasn't wanting to be surprised! She didn't say anything but about 10 minutes later she went to go find the sex and told me it was a girl. It was pretty obvious! Charles and I are so happy to give Ivy a little baby sister. It's just so perfect to have 3 boys and then 2 girls. We are already talking about them having their boy nights out and us having our girl nights out. It's so exciting. Ryan is a little bummed because he was hoping for a little boy Jamison. He wanted him in his room. However once I told that he was so lucky to have brothers but Ivy wants a little sister, he was happy for her. : ) If you would like to visit my pregnancy journal click here.

No comments: