Friday, May 04, 2007

I Can't Believe I Have Daughters!


Who could of thought I could ever be so lucky to have 3 boys and then 2 girls. It's just so perfect. I didn't have boy, girl, boy, girl. Just my boys together and my girls together. How awesome. I'm so excited that all my daughters fancy gowns get to be worn again. All her little shoes. The outfit Jodee bought Ivy before she moved to South Africa can be worn by the next "princess". The boys are real excited about their baby sister and they are telling everyone. They think there is not enough girls in the house. (We'll see about that when the girls are teenagers). Ha!

2 comments:

Melany aka Supermom said...

I'm so happy for you. I SSSOO wish I had a daughter. I don't think I'll ever stop missing that daughter that I"ll never have

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of Ivy! Hope we have two happy little sweeties!