Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Makutu's Island

This is only one picture. There is so much more to see.

My husband had a couple of days off from work so we always wanted to take the kids to Makutu's Island. It's like an indoor tree house. But huge. It makes Chuck E. Cheese look like a dirt yard in comparison! Not only that, but Charles and I had just as much fun as the kids. There were indoor slides just like McDonalds but much steeper so that you actually go really fast. At McDonalds, you go like 2 miles per hour and then stop before you reach the end. Not at Makutu's! Charles and I went through all the tubes, down all the slides. Charles had to talk me into one of them because I was too scared after the first time. My kids weren't scared at all, they kept going down them and flying out at the end. There was just so much to do there that we stayed 6 hours and had to be kicked out because they closed! The management was so good and incredibly nice. Ryan actually had a small injury while we were there so the management made sure all of our meals were on the house. Believe me, we ate a lot that day....

No comments: