Sunday, February 04, 2007

Baby Number 5!


Hello, a secret I've been keeping for a couple of weeks is that I am pregnant with my fifth child. Two Sundays ago, my friend walked up to me and said, "I think you're pregnant". That night I took a test just to see and sure enough I was! I told my husband that night and I thought he was gonna float in all the excitement. We thought maybe we would try in a few months after we moved in our house but I guess it's now rather than later! I am extremely excited and I can't wait to see this new little one. I didn't know my life could get any more blessed but I guess God's blessing runs over in abundance! Feel free to visit my online pregnancy journal. I will share pictures as they come. :) I absolutely love my children and every baby that comes is completely welcome as a gift from the Lord as the bible scripture states below. :)

Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward.

No comments: