Monday, February 12, 2007

Puppy for a Day & Nana's House

I was taking Sugar for a walk today when this lady came out with a little puppy she was giving away. I asked if I could take him for a day. We took him home and the kids were absolutely in love with him and kept oohing and aahing. Little Puppy was cuddling up to the kid's stuffed animals and he could hardly walk. He was five weeks old and just barely weaned. We even took him with us to pick up Charles from work. Then I had to make the dreaded drive back to his owners. Of course we can't keep him because we only want another Golden Retriever or Labrador. I cried as I handed him back to the owner. Charles said, "It's a good thing you don't work at an animal shelter or you'd come home with all these dogs!".

Today Chaz had to get some lab test done so he spent the night before at nana's house. I met him today and I got this cute shot in my mom's backyard of Kyle and Ivy.

No comments: