Sunday, July 01, 2007

Goodbye, Nancy....for now.






Pics are of an old photo me in the pink nightie with Nancy's son Joel as babies, Nancy, Nancy talking with my sister Jodee at conference, and old photo is of Arnold, my dad holding me, and Nancy's husband Gary Marsh, and Nancy and her husband Pastor Marsh.
A family friend of ours passed away on Friday after battling cancer. I am glad I got to sit and talk with her one last time before she began to fade. She is a complete sweetheart, devoted wife to a husband who pastors my old church I attended. It was obvious that her and her husband were very close and loved each other very much. She was a dedicated Christian, a stay at home mother, a loving grandmother, a pastor's wife, a foster parent and a Hospice volunteer. Goodbye Nancy, for now, I will see you in Heaven.

No comments: