Thursday, June 05, 2008

What a Mess!

I am so bummed that Obama won the primaries. Ohhhh, he is the choice, the only choice, as Democrat. Could it get any worse? I've heard people say such stuff as, "I voted for Clinton because he had a nice smile! (My husband actually said that when he was voting for him. Before he became a Christian of course). Clinton is just such a nice guy! He was sooo polite to the women (I bet) and he just promised so many wonderful things." Yes, look what you got. A man who chased women and a wife who took over behind the scenes. They didn't even share the same bed let alone the same room with each other. Now we have lovely Obama who talks about "Change, change, change" yet he doesn't define exactly WHAT he would like to change. As usual you hear the same stuff. "Oh, he's such a nice guy! He is gonna change things!" It sounds like zombies just repeating everything that comes off the local liberal news. Obama is racist and is so called writing his pastor off that he has loved and attended his church with for over 20 years. All of a sudden he doesn't like his pastor? Even though he's quoting the same stuff he always has? It sickens me that people are so quick to believe their local liberal news and I bet they have done no personal research of their own. Not that I think the Republican choice is any better. I know that McCain is mostly Democrat who is running Republican. I'm not a fool. I'm not gonna stay home and just close my eyes however. Even though it sickens me, I'm gonna go vote for obviously the non-racist one. Lord help us in these next few years! Obama has some really SHADY friends in the middle east and Obama wants to disarm America. Since Bush has no control over the gas prices because the "shady guys" don't like him. Bush is too busy making them unhappy by freeing the oppressed and the enslaved. I'm sure Obama's friends will give him a break. After all, what are friends for? He's disarming America for them! What a pal.

Watch Wake Up America Video Clip

2 comments:

Carol Van Atta, Princess Warrior said...

I so agree with you about Obama. Are people blind. I guess if we can ooze with trained charisma and say the word change, a lot, we can run a country. It frightens me to think what will happen with that man in office. God help us!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I vant that shirt!!!