Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Heinz's Homosexual Agenda


I got this from Homeschool and Etc's site. This is shocking... but then again, is it? Hollyweird has had this agenda for years! I remember back when I was 12 and we found out that some "gay" parts were going to come out in some movies and TV shows. They were just background. People were shocked. But as usual, we are "Frogged" as my pastor would put it. You could put a frog in cold water. Then slowly raise the heat up. They won't jump out. They don't really notice because you are slowly raising the temp. Eventually they cook to death. That's just like us as a society. When I was 12 and my pastor said, "Trust me, this is just the beginning. They will push the envelope". 17 years later, here we are. Even scarier is that churches are trying to put on blinders and say it's okay. We have to be loving.

The bible says:
"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."
1 Corinthians 6:9-10

That is just one of many scriptures. That is not to say I am a homo-hater by any means. Like any sin, God hates the sin but LOVES the sinner. There is hope in Christ. That is why Christ came! To save the lost. As Christians, lets not be "frogged" but shared the hope of Jesus Christ and share our faith with others. Don't say, "But what if they are offended?" When I go out, all the time I am offended by what I see or hear. Just like in the schools. They say you can cuss, use God's name in expletives, fornicate, talk pervertive... but by golly, you can't share Jesus. That's offensive! See the silliness in that? I shared Christ in front of my classroom to a teacher that was telling dirty jokes everyday instead of teaching us. He told me I was being offensive. I told him he was offending me by talking dirty in the classroom. After that, he never stopped me from sharing the bible scriptures with my fellow classmates and praying with them.

6 comments:

Tereza said...

i can't believe how natural they try to make that look!! Disgusting!

Tim Trent said...

I hope this is an example of irony

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That's just WRONG!!!
heinz just lost a customer, KROGER FOREVER!!! or untill Jesus comes back:)

- raych

Anonymous said...

OMG!! that;s is JUST WRONG!!! Heinz just lost a customer!! KROGER FOREVER!! (or untill Jesus comes back :0)

-raych

Karen said...

I really admire you for speaking out and not being afraid of sharing the Truth on your blog. It's so easy to go with the flow and go along with society and what's popular. Thank you for standing up and staying true to your faith. God bless you and your family.

Virginia Revoir said...

Thank you "someday" for your encouraging word. :)