Thursday, June 12, 2008

Operation Laundry

I'm trying to beat my score for Tuesday on how many loads I can get done. Six is not very much so I have to beat it! (This includes folding and putting away.)
****Yay! I beat the score! It took me 11 straight hours of washing, folding, and putting away. Umm... this doesn't mean I'm DONE washing all my clothes. I'm just happy I got this much done. We'll see when I do this again. ****
10= loads of laundry done for thursday.
6= loads of laundry done for Tuesday.
16= loads total. Yeehaw!
.
.
I soooo need to do laundry. This is my incredibly cool set that my hubby bought me. Well, I need to do laundry really, really, really bad. Well, since we are still homeschooling through the summer, plus the fact that I still have other major things to take care of (such as cooking, cleaning, caring for 5 little ones under the age of seven).... I am setting myself up a counter to show how many loads I am accomplishing and how long it takes me to finish. I have an extremely cool Whirlpool Duet front loading, super capacity, washer and dryer set so it's not like I'm having to hang things up on the line outside. Hee hee, to my sis Jodee who is in South Africa. :D No really, they are being monitored for their energy uses so she had to stop using her dryer. She is resorting to hanging her clothes on a line.

* Scroll down for newer posts since I'll be keeping this on top.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sweets!!! I am starting destination weddings so if ya hear of anyone needing a photographer who is having one shoot them my way :) Thank you sweets!!

Crystal

www.crystaldawnphotography.com

Pfingston said...

I'm still using the o'l hang em up on the line method . . . TEN LOADS! Thats amazing to me!

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I just got a new washing machine, not that brand, but basically same style. I love it. I can do so much more laundry! Getting it folded and put away is another story, though. I'm impressed.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and entering my contest. Good luck! You children are beautiful. I came from a family of 5 kids. I loved having all those brothers and sisters.