Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Prayer Wall


I had this idea a couple of months ago. I usually save my Christmas cards I get from people every year. But really... I didn't know what to do with them. I usually get about a 75 or so. Well, I decided, "why waste them?" People pay for those cards and we throw them out after awhile, I'm sure I can do something with them. So we decided to make a Prayer Wall out of them. I just cut their pics out of the card, cut and paste their names on them. Then at night, when we are saying our prayers with the kids in their rooms, we can pick some people to pray for every night. Some times when we lift up prayers that are needed, the kids can't remember who we are talking about. This way, we just show them who the family is. Unfortunately, before I got this great idea, I lost a lot of them. This is all I could find!! I hope to find where the stash is soon so I can just keep adding to it. The kids love the idea and it helps to have a visual.

1 comment:

Pfingston said...

I've got one of those too! Except mine doesn't have that cool "PRAYER WALL" sign on it!