Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ivy Loves Her Nana

Ivy just loves my mom. She will want to call her every day. This video shows Ivy talking to my mom on the phone. She is so attached to her.

One night recently Ivy spent the night at my mom's house. I found out she was having so much fun she didn't want to go to sleep (as usual). She is such a night owl. She's been that way since she was born. My boys will go to bed at 7:30pm every night but not Ivy. Even if we can get her to stay in her bed, you will hear her talking to late into the night. I can hear all the men saying to themselves "that's a girl for you". Ha ha! So I made a video of myself talking to her and then I sent it to my mom. She then showed Ivy and taped her talking to the video back to me. I timed my words so she would be able to answer back. This is so cute I just had to share.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping over at my blog! Where do you go to church/who's your Pastor? Yes I got to Sam & Patti's church. Grew up in McMinnville under Pastor Foley and then Pastor Mammen... got married 4 years ago and moved to Corvallis! Love it here! Love the Rice's! I used to always watch their kids when there were only 4 or 5 of them! My little sister is the one marrying patti's oldest (Jason)... I'm excited to have her here soon! Well.. nice to "meet" you! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your kids are so sweet and I love the idea of making a video for your daughter while she's gone! So sweet!

David and Allie Zeable said...

Hey! That is so cool that you know Jess! You have such an adorable family! YOu should tell Jodee that she definitaly needs to do a blog! You have to keep up with her busy life in South Africa some how! Let me know if she does do one. I am new to this blog thing. I thought it would be a good way for his parents to see what we are doing and just a fun way to put our pictures up since I take so many! Anyway it was nice meeting you and I will tell Jessica you say hi!
Allie Zeable