Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


Yesterday I was just so utterly exhausted that I decided to take a nap. I just couldn't make it anymore and just crashed in my bed later in the afternoon. Thankfully, mostly everyone crashed with me in their beds. When I woke up, this is how I found Ivy. On top of her changing table with her Princess pillow under her head. With the pink glow in the room just like this from the sun shining through her pink curtains. (Might I add she also has that pink canopy and pink fan. Also with a tall pink wardrobe). Now, I'm not the one who put that canopy over the changing table like that. The boys must have. So, at nap time, Ivy decided to climb up onto her changing table and nap there. When I opened the door, I was in awe. How pretty with the pink glow! I took a picture but the flash took away from the effect. So I took off the flash and this is what I got. So beautiful! My very own Sleeping Beauty.

2 comments:

K said...

It really does make a very pretty picture. i

Pfingston said...

wow, I want to nap there!