Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've Got Teeth and I Know How To Use Them!


Yup. I may be the fifth one in the family (hopefully not the last) but I got teeth now. You know what this means? Next time any

one you gets too close, I'll give you a "Love Bite". I won't chomp too hard. It'll just be to get you to notice me. You know, like an imprint... of my teeth. See the big gap between my two teeth? My mom says they are so cute. She said you guys never had a big gap like that. She said she'll know my bite from any other kids because of it. Mom's too funny. She says it's called a "signature bite". Just warning you guys. I like to snuggle. But I like Love Bites even more. Hee hee...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter turned one before she got her first tooth! I didn't think she was ever going to get any. It just goes to show you that everybody is different. :)

Hugs!

Pfingston said...

And my little guy has two toppers just like those . . gap and everything!