Sunday, June 01, 2008

East to West by Casting Crowns

This song so touches my heart. Sometimes I can be so hard on myself. So down on myself. I tend to see God in a harsh light. For so many years I saw God in such a harsh light. Someone who was ready to flick me in Hades the first chance He could. I have to remember that God casts our sins into the sea of forgetfullness! At times when I am overwhelmed I pray, "You are my strength when I am weak.." Ha! I figure, if God designed women to have children then He will give us the strength to raise them. :D When I was a teen I tried running away to California to get away and start over. I realized that my sin followed me. You cannot run from God's love. He just wants you back. This song touches my heart because it reminds me of the goodness of God that I have a hard time remembering.

1 comment: