Thursday, June 05, 2008

My Future Cook

Every time I'm gonna cook, Ryan always chimes in that he's gonna help. He runs to pick out an apron and join me. We discovered the yummier Better Homes and Gardens version of pancakes the other day so now the kids want it everyday for breakfast. They love it! I've never seen such nice and fluffy pancakes. Then they put peanut butter on it instead of regular butter. With the syrup on top, it's perfect! When I'm supposed to be drinking a Slim Fast, instead I have been sneaking one. Ha ha. Ryan is going to learn all about cooking so that I can officially make him the family cook when he is old enough and I can sit at the table waiting with a fork and knife in each hand. Yummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's GREAT that you have someone who loves to cook!!!