Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Survival Mode

Okay, sometimes there are days where Juliet puts me in complete survival mode. I feel as if I'm literally just surviving the day. It's gotten that hard. It's like she took the confidence I had in how I raised all the other kids and shred it to pieces. Yet, she can be incredibly cute. Do you know what that means? It means she wars with our heart. Haha. One moment you want to scream and the next moment you want to cuddle her. I would cuddle her AND scream but that might look scary. I've tried gates yet she figured them out. I have one gate left she can't figure out that keeps her in the big living room area. She has closely been watching people open and shut it. She's currently working on it. I keep lots of toys and fun stuff in there yet she's not happy with only having a living room to rule. Have mercy!!!!

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

JULIET. Well. I'm surprised. I thought if anything would throw you off a bit, it would be the lack of sleep with a new baby and um, the scorpions you better blog about soon.

Tereza said...

Some toddlers just throw us for a loop! She seems like a very smart one to figure out all the other baby gates! Prob won't be long till she manages this one too:):) I just finished babysitting a 3 year old like that. Had her for a year