Monday, May 04, 2015

Baby Jaxon Martin!!!!

Okay, so I'm in love.... again!!!! My sweet baby boy was born on April 24th.  What an amazing experience and by far my easiest labor. Can any future babies I have be this easy to deliver?


I went in at 7am but they didn't get things started till 9am. By 3pm I had him after only one push! By the time I was dilated to a 9, the pain was so manageable that none of us thought it was time. Sigh... If only it were always this fast and easy. After I birthed him I wasn't tired, worn out, nor was I sore. Just an incredible experience. Maybe God had mercy on me after getting so sick with acid reflux the last 3 months. Ha.



Anyway, what is wrong with me? I don't blog as often. I know I'm a mom of eight (whoa) but still.... I love to blog!  I still don't feel like I have 8 kids. When I'm around them it feels like a small group of kids. I JUST had Jaxon and my oldest son is asking me to have more. He's worried I'll run out of time and get too old. Funny! I'm only ummm.... (seriously can't remember how old I am. Hold on.) I'm only gonna be 36 this June! Okay, if I was gonna be 37 in June I would have freaked. Phew. WOW, I really am running out of time.... Sigh. Why does time have to go so fast? Why do we have to age so fast? There is sooooo much living to do but the childbearing years are so short. :( Thank you, God, for my 8 babies and the one You have in Heaven. Thank you for alllllll your blessings.


Anyway, I can't wait to share more photos soon!

9 comments:

Alice said...

Congratulations!!! He is beautiful! So happy you had a smooth delivery as well. I am newly pregnant with my 8th, so it is exciting to read of your new little man's arrival! :)

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Congrats! He's sweet! :)

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Heyyyyy! I just found you on twitter! Howcome I missed you before? Well. Following now! You are obligated to follow HappyElfMom back and TWEET SOMETHING!

Chris H said...

He's gorgeous! But then, ya don't make ugly babies ... nor do we! lol
My 6th baby didn't hurt either (he was 10 pound 4 ounces too!)

Tereza said...

What a beautiful baby and glad it went so well! I don't blog as much as I would like either but I think I'm back to daily posts again... Even if they are short. You are catching up to me with kids:)

Anonymous said...

Latin Bands for hire los angeles

Divine Grupo Musical is Best Latin Band In Los Angeles & highly consider the sound and visual quality as crucial elements,
and therefore inventories both audio and lighting professional systems.

Bands for hire in los angeles
latin bands for weddings los angeles
Mariachi Band Los Angeles
Bandas en los angeles
Cumbia Bands Los Angeles
Latin Music Bands For Weddings
Bands For Weddings In California
wedding live band In Los Angeles
popular latin bands Los Angeles
Latin Bands for hire los angeles
Grupo Versatil California
Grupo Versatil In California
Grupos Versatiles En California
Grupo Versatil En Los Angeles
Grupo Musical Los Angeles
Latin Wedding Bands Los Angeles
Live Latin Band Los Angeles
Best Latin Band In Los Angeles
Latin Bands In Los Angeles
Hire Latin Wedding Bands
Hire Latin Wedding Bands
Grupo Versatil California
Latin Bands for hire los angeles
popular latin bands Los Angeles
wedding live band In Los Angeles
Bands For Weddings In California
Latin Music Bands For Weddings
Cumbia Bands Los Angeles
Bandas en los angeles
latin bands for weddings los angeles
Mariachi Band Los Angeles
Bands for hire in los angeles

sweepstakes said...

Black Widow

Jobiden said...


Molkki is new indian darama on es tv which is very popular
tv in india and neighboring countries like bangladesh siri lanka
pakistan and nepal

Molkki online

imran khan said...

This is a fantastic post. It includes a lot of crucial elements that make it actually work.