Thursday, August 12, 2010

Karaoke With Friends


I watched two kids for a week in July and they brought an American idol Karaoke game for their game system.  I had so much fun playing with it I had to buy some for mine.  Then I got Michele in on it (middle), then added Jessica.  FUN!!!  One you get past the "oh, I hope I don't make people roll over with laughter because of my singing" then it's just so fun. 


Ashley had to join in.  She doesn't know what she's singing but she actually sings on key!  When she gets booed off because she doesn't know the words I always clap and say "Yay, Ashley!"  LOL


Michele and Jessica are showing you what snobby people look like.  They don't do it very well (they are way too nice).  Why do some people think just because their parents had money that they are royalty?  I'll never know.  :P 

No comments: