Thursday, January 01, 2015

Lazy Break for Christmas

We took a homeschool break for 2 weeks for the holidays.  It's been kind of nice but I think it's making me lazy.  :P  I'm used to my routine.  You'd think that I would have taken advantage of it and got caught up on all the organization needed but noooooooo.  I've mostly just been chilling and trying to do lots of fun stuff.  I guess I shouldn't feel bad because life is short and we only have to so long to enjoy our little ones.  However, my house is needing lots more work and my laundry pile is majorly backed up.  Phooey.  It's going to be a challenge to go back to my routine because I stay very, very busy. 

I'm almost 6 months pregnant!  :)  In just a few days.  So weird.  We had a check up with baby Jaxon yesterday and he's doing well.  They are gonna monitor him some because of where his umbilical cord is.  It could cause issues with him getting enough nutrition as time goes on.  We'll see.  So far he's doing great.  I can't wait to meet this little guy.  Being that I have an extra family here though, I can be patient.  They will be able to find a place before this little guy comes. 

No comments: