Sunday, August 13, 2006

Up For Shopping?

I'm at it again on google earth. I just had to show you the little market place I found in Rwanda. It's just so neat to see other cultures. Here's a wider shot from higher up. You can see people milling about.


Here are some great dishes in case you want to order some. Oh wait, I don't think you can order via internet. Hee, hee.. But they're neat to see anyway!


Up for shoe shopping? Brianne, cool your jets. I know you can get excited at the site of shoes but this is Rwanda, you can't go shopping here. This isn't anywhere nearby. Ha! Just kidding, Brianne! (Brianne is my best friend.)

1 comment:

Rose DesRochers said...

Wow google earth is cool. Did you figure out what was your friends blogger problem?

Rose
http://rosedesrochers.todays-woman.net