Saturday, August 19, 2006

Boy's Party


If you cannot view slide show on this site
Click here.
We went to Charles' parents house for a little party for the boys. As some of my friends know, my boy's birthdays are all in August. So we went to their grandparents house to get their birthday bikes, superhero watches, superhero costumes. We had a good time and tonight I'll be going to my parents house to celebrate with them and open gifts. The boys are truly blessed! I know it seems that we are having a lot of parties around here but it's because all of my kids birthdays are 2 weeks apart. In 2 weeks, it'll be Kyle's 3rd birthday so it's like having one long fiesta here!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I cant beleive all your kids birthdays are in August..I guess you can get them all in oe month...That is unbelievable.
Jen