Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy 6th Birthday, Chaz!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics


Click here to view Chaz's slideshow!


Happy 6th birthday to my son Chaz! He is the light of my life, my first born, my beginnings into motherhood. He is the one who introduced me to a whole new world, the one who got me accepted into the "mommy club". He has taught me so much about patience, wisdom, laughter, appreciation, and how to stop and smell the roses lest become a man standing before me too quickly. Chaz is my little hero for everything he has gone through in the last year. For a little kid, he went through so much. He switched 3 schools in 1 year. By being diagnosed with Aspergers this past year, (a much smaller form of Autism), he has taught me that it doesn't matter what doctors say, he can rise above and surprise everyone. He has taught me empathy. I know that Aspergers has it's downfalls, but the doctors say it can also be a gift. I will take that and run with it. Chaz is a smart cookie and I know if he has the right teachers, he will climb the mountain and have victory! Chaz, I love you with all of my heart, I wouldn't trade you for the world, for money, for anything. Staying home with you in these past 6 years has been worth it times a million. Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Crista said...

Aww, happy birthday!! What a sweet post. Hope you have lots of fun celebrating.

Thanks for stopping by my T-13 last week...sorry for taking a week to return! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAZ!
LOVE, PAPA AND NANA....

Aleah said...

Found you through the fam. friendly blog-roll.....
I just had to comment because we have so much in common! : )

~I will be 27 this Sunday.
~Our oldest kids are 6 yr. old boys.
~We both have 4 kids (3 boys 1 girl)
~We both were married on Dec. 5th although my husband I in 1999.

It is rare that I come across someone our age with 4 kids!
Congrats!

~Aleah

Anonymous said...

VIRGINIA'S AND HER 2 SISTERS WHERE BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD BY THE TIME I WAS 21 YEARS OLD. NOW JUST THINK IF I KEPT HAVING THOSE BLESSINGS ONE AFTER ANOTHER FOR 5-6 MORE YRS? HOW MANY CAN YOU COUNT? AT LEAST 3 MORE.

Jen said...

I loved your Thursday 13. How wonderful. You really love your church and that my friend is awesome.
Jen