Thursday, August 24, 2006

Too Much Info!

My friend Donna sent this to me. You can look up your birthday and see all that went on the year that you were born. Even the popular songs that year.

"Okay these are the celebrities that share my birthday."

Daryl Sabara (1992) Lucy Hale (1989) Steffi Graf (1969)
Yasmine Bleeth (1968) Boy George (1961) Donald Trump (1946)
Jerzy Kosinski (1933) Marla Gibbs (1931) Pierre Salinger (1925)
Burl Ives (1909) Harriet Beecher Stowe (1811)


"Okay guys, this is me to the bone! Holy cow."
My personality
Very strong, a bit self-willed, independent, does not allow contradiction or arguments, loves life, its family, children and animals, a bit of a butterfly, good sense of humour, likes idleness and laziness, of practical talent and intelligence

Top songs of 1979

My Sharona by The Knack Bad Girls by Donna Summer
Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? by Rod Stewart Reunited by Peaches & Herb
Hot Stuff by Donna Summer I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes Ring My Bell by Anita Ward
Babe by Styx Too Much Heaven by Bee Gees

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.8880626223092 years old.


you are very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. You have a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in your approach to all relationships. you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You dream of success in the business or political world, of power and control of large material endeavors. You crave authority and recognition of executive skills. Your secret self may have very strong desire to become an entrepreneur.

"Phew! Okay, I think that's it! Now wasn't that interesting? Hello? ..... wake up...I'm done now. Stop drooling on the keyboard. Sigh, I know, that was boring. Have a good day!"


Click Here to get this from FreeFlashToys.com!

No comments: